Tuesday 7 May 2019

am i changing?

Vilnius, Lithuania

Hi, everyone!

It's been a while since I last wrote a post here and there are some reason of me abandoning this blog. I really appreciate all of the people who have kept reading and checking my blog since I started it. During all of these years I have been changing it, thinking of a different conceptions and reorganizing. I thought of writing about fashion, travelling, beauty and more, but I finally understood that it's not me and it has never been. I feel like I love to share everything what's on my mind at the moment there, so I am so happy to announce you that I'm changing a concept one more, and I hope the last, time to a really daily blog focused on my daily experiences in university (mostly on this, 'cause I believe that's a subject I'm really into), work, hang outs with my friends and boyfriend, also on everything that I do to make my dreams come true. I hope to make a more personal area here where I share everything about I really want to.

As I mentioned, I'm really into focusing into uni life. I feel kind of late of talking about it, because I'm not a freshman anymore, I'm already in the end of my second year. But I believe that my experience is really worth sharing for all of those who are thinking of starting Vilnius University, especially Business School or business related studies. That's a topic I'm really into, thus, I believe it will be the perfect theme to talk about here! 

Also, I wanted to announce that I'm going to write more in Lithuanian on my blog, 'cause it's my native and, of course, it's easier for me. Or not... (?) But I will be translating everything below! I hope it won't be a problem, it's not about a language, right?


Post a Comment

casualor © . Design by FCD.